Monday, June 03, 2013

After Two Days...

Posted by RedRanger48

Two days passed since the last handshake event. My friends and colleagues from the sacred spot in fX Sudirman were still in the edge of their fantasies. From their recent tweets they were happy that they managed to spend some quality time with their favourite members.

But not me, somehow I couldn't feel the same excitement that ran through my blood like the Heavy Rotation Handshake event. I don't know why. 

It's not like I didn't get quality time with my favourite member or else. It's just that, there something missing. But I don't know what. Or even why.

Maybe I was bored, I don't know. 


=======================================================================

Here comes the sun.... This song have stucked in my head for a few weeks now lol.




0 comments: